Optimal Calf Compression For Less Pain
Anatomically designed compression zones target the feet and calves, for advanced pain management of plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, arch pain and heel spurs. The Professional Calf Compression Socks are ideal for sports performance, recovery, shin splints, standing or sitting all day, travel, varicose veins and swollen or tired aching legs.
Benefits you will experience
- Protection: Our new calf compression socks protect your legs from small scratches, abrasions and nasty things like poison ivy on the trail.
- Swelling: Compression technology has been proven to limit swelling, especially for people who spend all day on their feet.
- Recovery: Calf compression socks help you regenerate and recover faster from exercise, injuries or surgeries. Enhanced blood circulation drastically improves healing times.
- Warmth: The calf compression socks keep your feet, ankles and calves warm during those frosty days on the track or road.
The almost knee-high Calf Compression Socks are essential for every runner, athlete, traveler or simply for people that are up on their feet for hours.
Graduated compression technology enhances blood circulation in your legs, feet and calves for an instantly better feeling. You’ll notice the difference right away and your legs feel better after you’ve finished your activities. Shorter recovery times are the result and that becomes more and more important with age.
Doctors and physiotherapists recommend compression socks for travelers to prevent disorders that can happen through the change of air pressure. Especially when you need to sit or stand for longer periods you won’t trade these socks in for money.
The Calf Compression Socks are made from moisture-wicking materials. That means that the fabric absorbs sweat and moisture and transports it to the outside of the socks. Your skin stays dry and is protected from skin irritations or fungal infections. The 4 key benefits are:
- Better Blood Flow & Circulation – The Professional Graduated Compression Socks provide a compression rate of 15-25 mmHg. They squeeze more and more tightly the farther they are from the heart. This can help reduce blood pooling in the legs and feet and speeds up the return of blood to your heart. Graduated compression wear improves the delivery of oxygen to your muscles. The result is a way faster recovery, less cramping, less swelling, no more spider veins and less circulation issues due to diabetics.
- Pain Relief – High-performing graduated compression socks have the ability to accelerate the recovery of muscle soreness. This includes the aches you feel after an intense workout or exercise. Wearing graduated compression socks around the affected muscles helps to control swelling. And through enhanced blood circulation, improves the removal of cellular waste products.
- Comfort – Our graduated compression socks are 100% Latex-free. The socks are designed and tested to provide maximum support and comfort – with every step.
- Moisture Management – Made of special materials, the graduated compression socks provide excellent breathability. The moisture wicking materials prevent the growth of bacteria and fungus.